Michael Fitt






























23 year old Michael is from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. He is half Italian and half Puerto Rican.

Michael is a stunning sexy model who is not shy when it comes to show off his amazing body! His website is very revealing indeed!



Michael’s younger brother, Christian (first picture with Michael) is also a model and also stunning! Great genes run in the family ...

Here’s the short introduction on Michael’s website:

“I am a loving guy and I love meeting new people.

I take my diet and my work outs VERY seriously.

I also enjoy a variety of sports. I play basketball, football, volleyball, pretty much everything.

In high school I was very successful on the varsity wrestling team.

While in college I’ve worked as a personal trainer until my modeling career began to take off.

I also love art, I’ve won many awards and even earned a scholarship for college.

I’m definitely not shy when it comes to my body. “


Copyrights::

Luis Rafael

MCS Photography

Mark Chin-Sang




Vital statistics:

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 160 lbs

Shoe size: 11

Hair colour: Brown

Hair length: Short

Eye colour: Blue




Michael's website
:

http://www.michaelfitt.com












































































Comments