Tyson Ciccone


Stunning Tyson Ciccone is a young model who lives in Miami Beach, Florida.

Rita Ree





Tyson became interested in the modelling business after seeing Marcus Schenkenberg and Linda Evangelist. He moved to Orlando and became a live in-store model for Abercrombie and Fitch.

RWE Productions





He was later discovered by Tonya Harvell, a modelling agent for Azuree Modeling and Talent Est.1982 while working as a doorman for Club 23 located in Downtown Orlando, FL.

Urban Models Inc



(behind the scene shots)



He has been in several Sea World ads, a 4 page spread in XY magazine and many other bookings including Speedo and Papi Underwear.

Abercrombie & Fitch


We were thrilled to be able to interview Tyson at Stunning Men and pleasantly surprised by his candour and friendliness.

Bathroom shots - self pics



Tyson's favourite photo!



Here’s the interview in full.

Stunning Men – Hello Tyson, welcome to Stunning Men and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.
You live in Miami, Florida but you are originally from London, UK. What made you move to the USA?
Tyson Ciccone – It wasn't my choice to leave. My mother brought me here and being that she lacked the finances to take care of me she gave me up for adoption.

SM – Do you miss London at all?
TC – My dream is to someday move back. Hopefully sooner than later! (Tyson laughs)

SM – Tyson, you look very young. Can we ask your age?
TC – I have always been shy about revealing my age. I will say this, “I am old enough to drink alcohol in the United States!” (Tyson flashes his gorgeous smile and laughs again)

SM – Could you tell us a little about your background and childhood? Your last name is Italian, isn’t it?
TC – My last name is Italian, yes. I traced my family tree and I found that I am mixed with many races (Black, Italian and Greek). My childhood was pleasant between the ages of 5 and 10. But my adopted mother believed in physical punishment which resulted in us growing far apart . Also my uncle which was a Baptist Preacher moved into my mother’s home and we didn't get along. This resulted in me permanently running away from home at the age of 18. 

SM – How did you come to modelling?
TC – When I ran away from home I was living on South Beach with a friend. While living there I would take the bus around town. I was discovered originally while sitting on a bus stop by a photographer that was doing a shoot with Kate Moss at the time. I respectfully declined the offer to be a model. Due to lack of funds I became a male stripper and while I was dancing an agent by the name of Rick from R.W.E. Productions offered to shoot me. And the rest is history.

SM – Is this something you thought you’d do one day?
TC – No way. I always wanted to, but I didn't believe I would ever get there.

SM – You have an amazing physique. What kind of exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practise any sports?
TC – This is the one question I get all the time. I rarely truly work out. I do make sure that I do my sit-ups and my push-ups daily. When I can, I hit the gym. Usually I do a range of different push-ups and sit-ups. For example I would put my feet on a chair and my hands flat on the floor and do push-ups that way.

SM – How does fitness modelling compare to fashion modelling?
TC – Fitness modelling allows almost zero creativity but fashion modelling allows the model and the photographer the opportunity to create something that can possibly be amazing.

SM – What do you think of the fashion modeling industry?
TC – I think that the modelling industry has been given a bad reputation. I believe that there are good people and bad people in every industry.

SM – What do you enjoy the most in modelling?
TC – I enjoy the opportunity to play various characters in photos. It allows me to display all of my different personalities.

SM – Would you consider doing a nude shoot if you really trusted the photographer?
TC – I would do a partial nude shoot, meaning no frontal photos unless my private area was covered. As far as a full frontal nude shoot, I would most likely not consider doing it! (Tyson laughs)

SM – Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
TC – I have one, GOD!

SM – If you weren’t modelling, what would you be doing?
TC – Helping as many people as I can. Mainly teenagers and run-aways through counselling.

SM – Do you have any motto you live by?
TC – Always have faith and never give up.

SM – Now a few fun personal questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
TC – Yeah, because I’m real.

SM – Do you have anyone special in your life?
TC – Yes, I feel really good about it. We are only courting now. I hope it turns out great. 

SM – All our best wishes! Now what kind of clothes do you like wearing when you are not modelling?

TC – It truly depends on my mood but I lean more towards Lacoste, American Eagle and G by Guess.

SM – What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
TC – Had sex in a pool at an apartment complex in Orlando during a Hurricane.

SM – Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
TC – I don’t wear underwear, unless it turns the person on that I’m with to take them off.

SM – What do you listen to on your iPod?
TC – I truly love the music that the band called Cold Play makes. It’s great. My top 3 would be Cold Play, Incubus and Maroon 5.

SM – One last question Tyson, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
TC – In 10 years I see myself retired and living in the United Kingdom, London while being a volunteer counsellor at a school.


SM – Thank you so much for doing this interview, being so frank and open and for sharing some of your life with us. All the best in your life & your career!


 
Vital statistics:
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 159lbs
Waist: 31”
Chest: 37”
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: brown

Check Tyson’s ModelMayhem profile and Facebook page!





Comments