Jason Axe

Stunning and sexy Jason Axe is an American aspiring fitness model originally from Florida, he currently lives in New Mexico, USA.

One of Jason's mottoes is "the first wealth is health" ... you can definitely see that he lives by it. Jason hits the gym six times a week and his dedication to his training and a healthy lifestyle is obvious!


A down to earth kind of guy, Jason is passionate and fun to be around. He is a keen snowboarder and is working hard to perfect the sport.

We know you will join us in wishing Jason all the best in his fitness modelling career! A big thank you to him for doing the interview with us.


Lee J






Make sure to support Jason and show him some love by checking his facebook page and 'liking' it!




Vital statistics:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 165lbs

Chest: 39"

Waist: 29"

Eye colour: brown

Hair colour: black



Here's Jason's interview in full



Jason, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in New Mexico ...

Being stationed at Cannon AFB Clovis NM you either drink or workout out. I was in complete shock being from Florida. I chose to workout. I purchased my first gym membership at Transformation Fitness. I learnt a lot from my co-workers and also from members who helped me learn what I should do and train. Like most I thought I should just do chest biceps and abs. Thankfully, I had good friends to set me right and got me doing squats and deadlift. I feel like squats changed by life.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I go to the gym 6 days a week, I eat healthy, and do crunches at home from time to time.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Incline chest press and cable flys because I love chest day at the gym. Chest pump is so satisfying. Also I love barbell squat, you can’t beat the soreness.



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Old fashion running outside.



How do you keep motivated?

It can be hard to stay motivated but you just keep visualising that your goals are reality.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?  
You just have to find time. My gym has child care so I really see no excuse to not go to the gym; its one hour of your day. That’s not asking much. By keeping workouts shorter they seem less of a drag and I look forward to them.



How did you get into modelling?

Over and over people told me I had a great physique. I did some football shots for a local photographer and since I keep landing shoots.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

The best is seeing the finished product. You get the feeling that your pics are so strong they should be everywhere! (Jason laughs)



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I dry out so my abs pop, and bring clothing that fits tight and complements my skin tone.




You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

Thanks! I’d say my abs because we all know abs are hard to maintain. I feel though my great torso makes me stand out.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I would love bigger legs and calves, but I can’t wish for it ... I have to work for it!

  

How do you approach a challenge?

I look at all possibilities before I commit to attack it to save time and effort. I like to work smarter not harder.



What do you do in your down time?

I read a lot! Mostly about tech news and German cars. I’m obsessed with where future car tech is going and I hope my next car is a sport cool EV. I’m tired of paying for gas. Saudi Arabia now makes $1 billion a day on oil sales!



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I’ve for sure inspired by Jason Statham. He’s fit, no bullshit, and straight to the point and I really admire that. When you think of him you can only think, badass!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes! I don’t force people to sleep on first date (smile). That desperation shows. By being laid back things will fall in place or they won’t.



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?  

Keeping your friends out of the personal details of your relationship so you can skip all the drama. Confide in your best friend and that’s it.

  

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Actually boxer briefs. I wore boxers my whole life till I started lifting because it gives you no support. Briefs are a bit too constrictive on my junk! (smile)



What do you listen to on your iPod?

I love club music. It’s feel good, hype, get pumped and have a good time music. 



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Currently on repeat is Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines - Rave Radio Remix. Again club music keeps me hyped at the gym.



What kind of movies do you like?

Crazy, explosive, action movies - anything with Jason Statham. Crank 1 and 2 are my favourite movies. “A lot of movies today seem to have scenes that just lead up to the action” Jason Statham.



What can’t you live without?

I can’t live without my phone. If I forget it, I’d rather be late for work than not have it with me.

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

... Snowboarding, I love to snowboard! It’s the hardest cardio I have ever done! The air is so thin when you are tired it’s impossible to catch your breath. I love snowboarding so much I think about it all summer.  I’m a city boy, I’m so surprised I even snowboard.  For the past 2 years I have been a season pass holder at Ski Santa Fe where I have mastered doing 180 degree jumps. This year I hope to master the 360. I have an all white outfit which make me hard to see. I just say I blend in with my natural habitat.



I’m just not very good at …

... Basketball. I have poor depth perception.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Seal gaskets for aircraft antennas!



What three words describe you best?

Fit, straightforward, honest.



One last question Jason, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

In 10 years I hope to still be saying I’m in the best shape of my life. I hope to be shredded, while about 50LB heavier. Fitness is my life and 10 years from now when I look at today I hope to say how proud I am for not quitting the gym and staying inspired!



Jason, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!




Comments