Levi


by David Broadway


We are thrilled to be able to feature the stunning Levi, a stunning 18 year old Australian model from Mandurah, Western Australia.








 Levi is represented by CSAModels. Please welcome him at Stunning Men and show your support in your comments.










 Levi has always been a sportive boy, passionate about sport, including athletics and has remained dedicated to staying fit and leading a healthy life.








 

 


 Family is very important to Levi, and this very down to earth young man seems to send his entire life at the gym!








Many thanks to Levi for doing the interview 
and accepting to be featured.









Vital statistics:
Weight: 155lbs
Chest: 40.5"
Waist: 32"
Height: 5'10"

Hair: dark brown
Eyes: dark brown


All photographic copyright to David Broadway



Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.




Here's Levi's full interview


Levi, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Mandurah, Western Australia ...?
Well I come from an indigenous family, so yes I am a Western Australian through and through.
But umm yeh, where to start ... for the first couple of years of my life it was just me and mum, going through life, and in all honesty she taught me everything I know about eating healthy! (Levi laughs) Then my mum got remarried to a Canadian man, and we moved to Mandurah. I currently have 4 younger siblings and have my hands pretty full! (more laughs)

How did you get into modelling?
Well to be completely honest I made an account online with starnow.com not thinking much of it, and I get a message from CSA modeling asking me to join their team. I was just so excited I forgot to breathe for like 30 seconds (Levi laughs), but then yeah, it just all started from there ... I had an interview and got accepted.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
The part that I enjoy the most, is seeing my face in magazines and everywhere, it's always been my dream to be famous, and I guess my dream is slowly but surely coming true.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
During the week I write out my eating plan and sleeping plan, and just practice poses in front of the mirror (more laughs).

You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
(Levi laughs again) Thank you very much. Well I guess my best asset would have to be my torso, the abdominal muscles are some of the hardest muscles to workout, and I believe that I have been one that has put the hard work in and been rewarded.

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
(Still more laughs) Well to be honest there is one thing about my body I wish I could change. Along with being indigenous you grow a lot of hair everywhere, which requires a lot of waxing and pain in some places. So I guess if I could change something, it would be less hair.

You also have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy?
Well I've realised that the key to staying healthy is diet, diet diet diet, that's the key! You can workout as much as you want, but if you’re not refuelling your muscles with the sufficient nutrients, you may as well not go to the gym. But yes, I diet quite severely and gym about 10 times a week.

Do you practise any sport?
When I was at school I played sports non stop, especially athletics, but since finishing school, I've pushed all that passion and drive into the gym and leading a healthy lifestyle.

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
My top 3 favorite gym exercises? Well every single one is equally important to the bodies growth, but my favorite 3 would be 1, the Roman chair situp, because it works all the torso and muscles in the abdominal area. 2, would be the bench press, it's old fashioned and it gets the job done. 3, and lately would be the pull up, it works all your back and arms and leaves you heaving for breath, but a good burn in your arms.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Well I don't actually do that much cardio, but when I do, I do suicides, where you just continually run from one end of the court to the other, as fast as you can, which absolutely kills me (Levi laughs), and by the end I can't stand!

How do you keep motivated?
I have two ways that keep me motivated, the first is reminding myself why I'm doing it, and as a cheat I follow many fitness motivations on instagram (Levi laughs some more).

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
Well being a lifeguard requires me to be physically fit all the time, it also gives me perks such as free gym and pool so I guess no I don't find it hard. I find it very easy to balance work, social, and fitness.

How do you approach a challenge?
With the mental thought process of, 'I can do this' and if I fail, learning from the mistakes I made, and improving next time.

What do you do in your down time?
In my down time, I like to just hang out with friends or read a book, but most of the time I view the gym as my 'church' you could say. I find it clears my mind and leaves me with more energy, so really I guess I go to the gym in my down time (more laughs).

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
When I was little I had certain people as my role model or people who I look up too, but now I guess I look up to people who can rise above the crap of eating unhealthy and not give into drinking and destroying their bodies. I look up to the people who are strong enough to say no!

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
(Levi burst out laughing) Do I think I'm a good date? Hmmmmm, that's a hard one ... personally I find it easier to talk to girls when I'm attracted to them; I can laugh and be myself, but when I am not, I just dry up and can't think straight (more luahgs), but altogether I think I'm a pretty good date.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
The secret to a good relationship is accepting the other person for who they are, not having a list of who the perfect boy or girl is for you (I tried to have a list, but it never works haha) or what colour there hair should. But instead focus on what attracted you to them, and enjoy every moment of it.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
I have to admit I used to be a boxer guy, but since moving into the industry, I have definitely turned into a brief guy.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Well my favourite song of all time is Chris Brown, Forever, but when I'm working out I absolutely love RnB, nothing beats it.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
My favourite song to play while training at the moment would have to be, 7 days by Craig David, but I like changing my music regularly so in a month or so that could change.

What kind of movies do you like?
My favourite kind of movies would have to be a mixture of superhero, action, war, and a little sci do (I think it would've been easier for me to say what I don't like haha)

What can’t you live without?
I know this is a bit cliché, but it would have to be my mum, me and her have been through thick and thin, and nothing can come between us. Whenever something’s wrong, I just go to her and it somehow sorts itself out, but yeah my mum!

Could you finish these two sentences for me? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...
... haha babysitting!!! I absolutely love kids, having 4 younger siblings gives me all the practice I need, but yes I absolutely adore little kids!

I’m just not very good at ...
Keeping my room clean (Levi laughs)! I guess I just get home and chuck stuff on my floor, lazy I know, but I'm working on it!

What’s the best thing ever invented?
The best thing ever invented? Well probably the gym haha, I can't think of anything better than that, it's a place you can take care of yourself, and really clear your mind.

What three words describe you best?
Fun, happy and determined, I'd say.

One last question Levi, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
My ultimate dream would be modelling for calvin klein or a big end company, but realistically, I see myself being a personal trainer. I couldn't think of anything better than making people healthy and filling them with a sense of accomplishment and self worth.

Levi, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments