Chris Loveridge



Let's welcome sexy Chris Loveridge at Stunning Men

with photos by David Broadway Photography










Chris is a 28 year old Australian aspiring model from Perth, Western Australia where he manages a gym.









Chris who is represented by CSAModels has a great look for fashion and fitness modelling alike. He looks amazing in and out of clothes!








From a very young age Chris has been a sportive guy and was brought up to be active, play sports and be healthy; he also plays cricket at high level.








With a stunning physique, gorgeous sexy looks and a great attitude, Chris has all it takes to become a successful fashion model.









 All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography



Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Vital statistics:

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 154lbs
Waist: 32”
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: Brown 


Chris' full interview

 


Chris, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are originally from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Yes, but I moved to Perth, Western Australia.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I started up a clothing label with a mate and did all the product shots for the facebook page and website. Chrys got in contact with me after seeing the website and it started that way.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

The most fulfilling thing would have to be seeing all the hard work in the gym and on your diet paying off when the photos turn out well. I also enjoy the shoots as they are really relaxed and a lot of fun.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I’m very comfortable in getting the rig out in front of the camera. I look at it to being really no different to getting your shirt off at the beach. It’s just a camera looking at you instead of however many people. I think the more confident you are the better the photos turn out.



Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?

I’ll have to get back to you on that one - I don’t know many fitness model names in the industry.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Getting in shape is all about your diet and exercise. Eating right and having a good gym/exercise routine is the key. I guess I can also thank my parents for giving me fairly good genes too!



When did your passion for fitness start?

My passion for fitness started from a young age. I’ve played cricket since I was 6, and was always involved in athletics, cross country and sports whilst at school. My parents were also a big influence pushing myself and my sister to play sports, keep fit and eat healthy all through growing up and still do today.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I’d say my determination to work out comes from wanting to look good, usually for the girls! I manage a gym so I’m always in that environment, and working out makes you feel good, especially when the endorphins kick in. I play cricket at a high level too, so I always need to keep the body as fit and as strong as possible to perform at my best.



What is your diet like?

My diet is pretty good during the week. I’m quite lucky I find it hard to gain weight so I’m not as strict or obsessed as some people are these days. In general I eat as much protein as I can, and avoid too many carbs, sugars or fats. On the weekends I relax a bit as I love a few beers with the boys.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

My favourite cheat meal without a doubt is Pizza!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

My fitness regimen is pretty set through the week: I do weights in the gym Monday to Friday, cricket training Tuesday and Thursday night so that’s where I get my cardio in. Saturdays I play cricket and Sunday is always a rest day, usually because I’m hang-overed! But you need to rest otherwise you will over work yourself.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

My best form of cardio is HIIT (high intensity interval training). Comes in the form of sprints with a rest period, or my run up for cricket does the same thing.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I’d like to imagine I’m a pretty good date! I‘m usually pretty chatty so the old awkward silence is usually avoided!

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?


My favourite music to work out to is definitely pop punk/metal core and hard core. I usually start with ‘I Remember’ By A Day To Remember. That gets the blood flowing pretty quick.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Apart from fitness I do love my sport - especially cricket and golf. Music would be a big passion, always looking for new bands to discover. I also like hanging out with my cat, Ninja.


What can’t you live without?

I can’t live without music, beer and gummy bears.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… making home-made pizzas. I make the dough and everything. Always a hit with the girls!



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… singing and drawing. My singing sounds like a dying crow and my drawing stops at stick figures.



One last question Chris, what is your big dream?

My big dream would be to somehow earn enough money to only have to work part time or less, and have regular holidays with the boys.


Chris, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments