Clark Juvat



It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming the beautiful Clark Juvat at Stunning Men with photography by Tom Saint Clair. He is represented by SC Models Management and his agent is Jean de Champs.

 .

 

 

 

Clark is a 20 year old up and coming French fashion model from Bordeaux. In spite of his young years, Clark is a very down to earth guy, very focused and determined.



 



After a difficult time in his teen years, overcoming challenges, Clark decided to make changes, took his life in his own hands and started to work out. First you are attracted to his beautiful piercing blue eyes, then his perfect smooth muscular physique.

 


 Clark is a romantic and not surprisingly is a hit with girls! But he is not just a pretty face, he plays music and is kind of a video whizz kid.





Follow Clark on Instagram for more photos and info and please show him some love by 'liking' his Facebook page




Many thanks to Clark for sharing his work with us and doing the interview.

All photographic copyrights to Tom Saint Clair

Clark's vital statistics:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 132lbs
Chest: 44"
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown

Clark's interview in full:

Clark, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview with us. You are from Bordeaux in France.
Yes, I was born and grew up in Bordeaux, which is France's 4th city. I am 20 and I have just completed my BTS Diploma (technician certificate, a national diploma of higher education in France) in communication.

First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?
I had a cancer scare two years ago; I weighed only 132lbs (44lbs less than today). When I eventually learnt that I would survive this, I decided to enjoy life fully once I would be feeling better and also take up sports in order to become stronger and try to keep the illness at bay. I changed physically and I made a video about this - check it out here. I also did some bore and after photos, which I shared on my Facebook page. A photographer worked with me and introduced me to Tom Saint Clair, the great international photographer, and it all started from there. 

What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?
I think that being a fashion show model is a step above modelling. For me the best thing is people's look. It's scary to see the respect and admiration that models seem to exude. For 18 years of my life, I was criticised, perceived wrongly and ignored because I was 6'1" tall and weighing 132lbs (very little for a man); although it was 2 years ago, I am still not used to getting so much attention and admiration.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?
I do artistic nude, so I am relatively at ease showing my physique (Clark laughs).

You are looking incredible; what do you do to achieve a physique like this?
Every day I work out for one hour, sometimes more, at the gym or do Street Workout and do the Human Flag move for instance. I don't pay attention to what I eat until I have been to McDonald's more than three times in a week; I am lucky in that I can eat whatever I want (5000 calories per day so that I don't lose weight). But the main thing is to give my all at the gym,; myself with music playing in a loop in my earphones, my perforated water bottle, my torn gloves and my focus and determination.

When did your passion for fitness start?
After starting Street Work Out, for one year, through summer and winter, after seeing my body change and improve as the weeks went by, other people's glance, after seeing my self-confidence increase and feeling comfortable in my own ski.

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?
The image of my old self on this hospital bed, who could have died and nobody would have cared.

What is your diet like?
No more than 3 cheat days per week, large meals (starter, main and pudding). I don't eat much meat, I don't like it, nor many eggs. But I am keen on cheese! I am more apple or grape juice than Coca Cola or Fanta!

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
A chicken wrap with lots of sauce and cheese from my local HFC (Halal Fried Chicken restaurant chain), 6 euros for a meal difficult to finish, 100% fat!

What's the best form of cardio for you?
I do my cardio hitting the boxing bag or not taking a break in between my exercises.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Yes, I am successful with girls! (smile) Perhaps a little too successful sometimes ... it's difficult to resist all that temptation. You know what it's like ...

No, I really don't!
A bit of muscles and humour and you are their man! (Clark laughs again)

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I listen to a lot of different things and have several favourites pieces of music, but my first love introduced me to AaRON - Blouson Noir, so it will always be my favourite one.

Do you have other passions besides modelling and fitness?
Yes, I love editing videos, drawing and playing the piano and the guitar, and also surfing.

What can't you live without?
My heart? No, women ... on top of that they stole m heart ages ago...

Could you finish these two sentences? You wouldn't know but I am very good at ...
... tennis.

Now ... I'm just not very good at ...
... school stuff.

One last question Clark, what is your big dream?
To be able to influence people on social media, currently the best job in the world!

Clark, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for sharing so much and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments